In these pages I aim to provide useful information for website design and development services. Firstly, on my own services, and secondly focusing on the most important elements to consider when having a new website created and maintained.
My clients primarily use WordPress orJoomla! as the best CMS solution in managing their online presence. I write these help pages and articles with this in mind. After all, they are the two most popular platforms available.
Working within the UK and across Europe, I offer a range of expertise. Including the construction of completely new websites from scratch, or redeveloping existing websites. These projects may be blog sites, portfolio sites, online shops or services.
Your existing site may require updating or refreshing, perhaps your present hosting company is not living up to expectations. Or the design is looking tired and outdated, or your maintenance package is too costly. Ultimately I can help you to see where savings may be made or where further investment may be required.
- Joomla and WordPress CMS website design and development
- Migration of existing websites to a Joomla or WordPress CMS web server
- Organic SEO Search engine optimization for Joomla and WordPress sites
- Managing existing WordPress and Joomla websites
- Template design and modifications to WordPress and Joomla websites
- Membership based community websites or online areas
- Uploading templates, Components, Modules, Plugins
- Adding addition languages to your website
- Creating manual backups or setting up automatic backups
- Reinstalling a site from an existing backup
- Maintaining Joomla and WordPress sites to the latest version
- Optimizing website security, convert existing sites to SSL
- Converting existing Yell websites to WordPress
- Infinite email addresses for your staff
What are Joomla! and WordPress, and which is better?
In most cases I recommend WordPress. Most importantly if this is to be your first online adventure for your new business. However, this article may provide you with the knowledge to help you decide.
I’m happy to receive any enquiries, please use the form below. But first take a look at some of the projects I’ve developed. My website portfolio also provides some detail of the brief, the aims and resulting solutions.